Fat Boy – *Adopted*
Update from Foster Mom:
- He is completely house trained,
- He will go to the door to let them know if he has to ‘go’
- Crate trained
- Loves to sleep on his bed next to her while she works from home.
Hi, Fat Boy here,
I am looking for a new forever home.
I found my way into rescue when my former family was going through a divorce. I am 6 yrs old and have lived most of my life outside. But let me tell you, I am loving life as an inside boy! My foster family wasn’t sure if I was going to have ‘potty issues’ since I have always lived outside, but so far, I am getting the hang of things.
- My neuter and soft palate surgery went well and I’m ready for my new home!
- I need to be the only pet.
- I like to be the king of my castle.
- No small kids as I need to work on manners and can easily knock over little ones.
- I love attention and will roll over and let you rub my tummy.