Gemma – *Adopted*
We estimate her age to be around 4 years old. Gemma was a Shelter Stray, but she is now looking for her forever family. This girl has loads of personality and is a Love Bug. We think she may have a little bit of French Bulldog in her, (Look at those Ears!).
- Her favorite toy is a tennis ball or something similar. She will fetch it, bring it back AND drop it in your hand.
- She can handle going for short walks or long walks. If you don’t want to walk, she’s okay with that too.
- Gemma prefers to be an only dog. (not cat tested…)
- She’s a happy, happy dog and shows her affection! Might be too much for 10 and under kids.
- She is house trained and crate trained.
- She is a good sleeper! Stays in one spot all night. (very light snorer)
She is going through treatment for her skin issues (lookin’ good!) and she will probably be a bulldog that will have skin issues that you have to maintain on a regular basis. She has already come along way with her treatment.
Gemma is doing her best to wait patiently for her new family.
She will make someone or some family a great companion dog.
PLEASE HAVE APPLICATION ON FILE before inquiring about this dog.
ADOPTION FEE: $300.00